You can reach new customers and markets by advertising on our site whilst also supporting a charity.
Advertise on our Website
You can advertise on specific pages or on the homepage in the slider. If you would like to advertise on our website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and a quote. Adverts will appear in pre-allocated, paid-for spaces to ensure that they do not detract from SDBM website content and they must meet our advertising policy (shown below) to ensure they are appropriate. Website advertising policy We are keen to encourage advertisements on our site. However, because of our responsibility as a charity, advertisers must recognise that there are some restrictions on the adverts we will accept.
We evaluate the suitability of all advertisements before including them on our site and all advertisements are accepted at our absolute discretion. Acceptance of an advertisement and its inclusion on our site doesn’t imply any recommendation or endorsement by us of the product or service being advertised.
We will not accept advertising for:
- tobacco products
- alcoholic beverages
- adult entertainment or pornography
- gambling products or services
- political organisations.
We will accept advertising for most other services and products (including services or products similar to ours that are provided by private sector companies). Advertisements accepted for the website must not:
- promote or endorse illegal or inappropriate behaviour or lifestyles;
- mock, degrade or poke fun at specific people or groups of people;
- be sexual in nature (including innuendo and partial or complete nudity);
- be likely to offend visitors to the site; or
- be likely to damage the reputation of SDBM or bring it into disrepute.
This above guidance is periodically reviewed and may be amended at any time.Add our banner to your website Before adding our banner to your website, please accept our terms and conditions before use:
- The banner on your website will remain the property of Skin Deep Behind the Mask (SDBM).
- It is for single use on one website only.
- It must not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from Skin Deep Behind the Mask. You can contact us at email@example.com.
- You must not alter, modify, make copies, sell, reproduce or exploit the banner.
- The banner must be displayed in a positive manner and not be portrayed in a negative or mis-leading manner or is affiliated with any organisation or entity without written approval of SDBM.
- The banner must not be used on any website that includes content or advertising which is obscene, pornographic, sexually orientated, violent, tasteless or discredits SDBM in any shape or form.
SDBM will not be responsible for any loss, damage liability or expense from the use of the banner or code, any computer virus or impairment of a computer operation, internet connection or transmission. SDBM will provide a non-exclusive revocable licence to download and display the banner on your website in accordance with the terms and conditions specified above. SDBM has the right to terminate the licence at any time for any reason of the use of the banner. The banner will need to be removed within 24 hours. By downloading the banner to your personal website you are strictly adhering to the above terms and conditions. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link of where the banner resides on your website. Thank you.